Friday, April 17, 2015

Tiny and Adorable

Have you ever noticed how this generation goes crazy over tiny adorable things? Not that previous generations enjoyed small adorable things, but it just seems this one enjoys it the most. Everything is about tiny and adorable.

We like miniatures of everything. Look up on Youtube about Tiny Clay Miniatures. Here are a few links to some of my favorites.
Mini Cookies and Sweets

Baby Dragon Charm Necklace

Cinderella Charm Bracelet

These crafters are so talented and I love watching their videos about making adorable tiny clay miniatures.
       
One thing I personally like to make are these mini journals made from scrap leather, pieces of water color paper, and "o" rings. I usually add some sort of charm in the front of the cover. This one I made with just some scrap leather, paper and glue. I wanted to have that thick old book feel, but still being tiny adorable. :)
And then from a  previous posts you have seen my new obsession with painting on tiny canvas. I think these master pieces are just so pretty and the fact they are so tiny make it even more adorable.

How many times have I said tiny and adorable? :P

Anyways, Stay Inspired and Stay Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment